If you are interested in employment with OfficeSpace, please email your resume to email@example.com. We are always looking for good talent even if a position isn't currently available. You'll be sure to hear back from a member of our team.
We are looking to fill the following:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an exciting start-up to build a new service that will change a large and underserved market. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of delivering innovative products, and will be excited to take on especially challenging technical problems. We're building a small team of rock stars. We're looking for a self-motivated senior software engineer to join our us, and we want someone who is passionate about web development and committed to build a world-class consumer web application. This is your gig if you love start-ups and love solving problems efficiently and elegantly; taking a clever idea from concept to completion.
You will be working closely with an individual who has previously built a successful consumer web business from zero to over $50 million in revenues.
You will have:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent from a top school
- Fluency in a variety of languages like Ruby, Java, Python, C++
- Proven experience building highly scalable and available web services
- Preferred: Experience building complex web applications on Rails
- Strong HTML/CSS experience
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to make this startup a major part of your life for the next 2 years
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to prior Page